HTHP Hank Yarn Dyeing Machine
HTHP Hank Yarn Dyeing Machine
Product Code : Y-series
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- Price Range
- 10000.00 - 200000.00 USD ($)
- Fabric Type
- linen, acrylic fiber, cotton, wool, artificial wool and blended yarn
- Manufacturing Year
- 2018 Years
- dyeing machine
- 380 Watt (w)
This machine is mostly used for dyeing of patterned wool carpets and cotton yarns. We have earned our name as a renowned organization engaged in manufacturing and supplying HTHP Hank Dyeing Machine. This machine is ideal for before and after treatment of linen, acrylic fiber, cotton, wool, artificial wool and blended yarn. To manufacture this machine, our expert workforce uses quality grade materials. The machine has stainless steel tank with proper heating mechanism and has a false bottom above the heating coil. The tank is fitted with a temperature indicator and control sensor. We offer HTHP Hank Dyeing Machine at market leading prices to clients.Features:
- Pressurized operation by air cushion
- Magnetic flow-meter
- Variable loading
- Machine Type: It is Jigger type equipment
- Condition: New
- Certification: CE
- Material Capabilities: stainless steel sus321
- After-sales Service Provided: Our expert Engineers are available to service the machinery across the globe.
- Packaging Details: seaworthy package
- Delivery Detail: 45 working days post receiving the 30% of the total amount as deposit
- This type of equipment is ideal for before and after treatment of linen, acrylic fiber, cotton, wool, artificial wool and blended yarn. A yarn can easily complete refining, puffing, bleaching, dyeing, finishing etc., multiple processes for softening.
- The yarn hanging rod is around 426-855 mm long which is apt for dyeing varying lengths of yarn. Full layer model can easily adopt to different lengths and sizes of hank yarn dyeing.
- The use of inversion controller automatically transforms the direction of the dye liquor circulation to make sure that hank dyeing is done seamlessly.
- Exceptional designs of circulating water pump, the variable multistage belt pulley is used to meet the diversified types of hank yarn dyeing processes.
- This equipment, either a double or four machine series, can effectively decreases the process of differential cylinder.
- All the contact parts as well as body are made of premium quality liquor and stainless steel to ensure high corrosion resistance.
- It has an axial flow pump which is a mechanical seal device, made of stainless steel
- The entire preparation comprises two sets of seamless steel pipe mill yarn hanging rod.
- High grade stainless steel pump (Y20 below do not have)
- Guide plate making machine circulating in a uniform direction.
- Charging bucket includes a feeding, mixing barrel recoil, liquid as well as a cleaning device (Y-200 below do not have).
- The sampling device is completely safe and convenient to use.
- High quality imported valves, pipe fittings and electrical components are used.
- Maximum operating temperature is around 98
- Heating rate is 20 -98 for about 30 minutes in 6kg/cm2 steam pressure gauge
- Cooling rate is 98-80 for about 15 minutes
Minimum Order Quantity:
10 sets per month
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Set SETS Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 45 Days
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- In bulk and assembly at site packing with plastic foam in steel frame export wooden box
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India