This Centrifugal Spray Dryer has wide application in dairy industry for drying of milk. With having up to 1500 kg evaporation rate in every hour, this equipment can produce 1000 kg powder per hour. It adopts steam and electricity based heating method. Advanced drying technique of this equipment eliminates the necessity of sieving or crushing to save production time. Particle size of dried substance and its moisture content can be adjusted by modifying different parameters of this machine. Quality of this equipment conforms to industry specified norms. We are a growth oriented manufacturer and exporter of standard grade Centrifugal Spray Dryer.
- Offered equipment is ideal for drying of milk under controlled temperature.
- It has 180 degree C inlet air temperature and 95 degree C outlet air temperature.
- Application of steam and electricity based heating technique
- Requires 0.6Mpa working pressure
Machine name:Centrifugal Spray Dryer
- Condition: New
- Model: LPZ-1500
- Material Name: Milk
- Solid Content of Material Liquid: 40%
- Water Evaporation: Max. 1500 kg/h
- Dry Powder Output: 1000kg/h
- Type of Heating: Indirect gas furnace 2.8 million kcal
- Steam + electric
- Air Inlet Temperature: 180 (adjustable)
- Air Outlet Temperature: 95 (adjustable)
- Mechanical Power: About 250kw
- Drying Tower Covers an Area (L*W*H): 20000 x 15000 x 37000mm
- Compressed Air Consumption: 1.3m/m
- Pressure: 0.6Mpa
- Heater Consumption:
- Steam: steam heat exchanger, 1800 (calculated by 6kg/cm2 steam)
- Electric heating: 800kw
- Natural gas: 410m/h
Packaging Details: In bulk and assembly at site packing with plastic foam in steel frame export wooden box
Delivery Detail: 45 working days after received the deposit(30% of total amount)
- FOB Price:10000-150000 USD/set
- Port: SHANGHAI, CHINA
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1set
- Supply Ability: 100 sets per month
- Payment Terms: L/C; D/P; T/T etc.